Перейти к содержанию
Aviamodelka - форум авиамоделистов-самодельщиков

Бальза Фанера Карбоновые трубки Эпоксидные смолы Карбоновые стержни Латунные трубки Проволока ОВС Ткани

Бальза, Фанера, Карбоновые трубки, Эпоксидные смолы, Карбоновые стержни, Латунные трубки, Проволока ОВС, Ткани, МРД, Клеи

Sukhoi for .046

Гость JorgeBou

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello people. perdon for write in English.

I was funny when see my blog in Russian Forum! I love Russian Flights!

I love Sukhoi 26-29 Су-26 :) If you check my blog, now i was added tool to translate to english and then to Russian, not exit Spanish to Russian in o* step. I read yours post translating with Google tool Y was build o* sukhoi for .046 OS Engi*, I was resize plans Erikа Middeldorpа

Regards!! Jorge!!

post-1-1179542861.jpg

Бальза Фанера Карбоновые трубки Эпоксидные смолы Карбоновые стержни Латунные трубки Проволока ОВС Ткани

Бальза, Фанера, Карбоновые трубки, Эпоксидные смолы, Карбоновые стержни, Латунные трубки, Проволока ОВС, Ткани, МРД, Клеи

• Ответов 11
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Thank!! Loomis!

I will put in *xt post all article of Sukhoi construction!

First Chapter :)

I do not have a motor,90, so Autocad of by means I reduced the scale in a 13%, this way takes it to a spread of 1.30mts and in the nose I put a O.S to him. 46 AX. The original size seemed to me too small like for,90, is more for the,46 could be reduced still less. (12-11%) In the site of Erik are several photos of the construction, as well as several links to other sites of aeromodelista that constructed it. (I recommend the site, very good photos of the construction, in addition to a modification in the form to anchor the wings to fuse.) After commanding to draw on a map the file, to study it in detail and to confirm the measures of the model, I began with the construction

First that makes were the lateral o*s, they do not have any type of complication, when uniting the two parts and to add the reinforcements of slanting and frames is left a structure very rigid. The frames make them in their totality in overlay of poplar in a thick*ss of 3mm, except for the F1 that makes it in slanting but it lasts in 4mm. After having armed the drawer that lodges to the fuel tank and to stick the false frames that give form him sukhoi, I began the armed o* of the wings. It is *cessary to construct the wings in this point since if no, we could not construct the anchorage of the wings fuse. It is important to consider the angle whereupon the ribs stick, exists in the pla* a marked triangle as “Wing rib angle guide” is fundamental for the correct alig*d o* of the ribs

Regards! Jorge!

post-1-1179883083.jpg

post-1-1179883086.jpg

post-1-1179883087.jpg

That has agreed to tell thanks Jorge about construction of the model!

h interest I shall listen well and questions I shall set too, excuse.

I shall build under 90 motor, not reduce. You have advised very interesting reference, in it I liked the decision with a tube instead of plywood. I wait for continuation of your story, well and about the successes I shall write too!

:idea:

Hello!

You don't have to translate your story into English. I discussed this topic with Val and he allowed to write in English. The reference to the translator was given for Russian readers who cannot read in English. I can understand your English much better than Russian. Would you mind going on your story!

It's very interesting!

:idea:

• 3 недели спустя...

The landing is o* commercial o*, in dural-aluminum, that sells company/signature TNT Models.

After waterproofing the section of the motor, it happens to the phase of I finish of the model.

Apply to a white base of monokote to all the airpla* and the decoration with vinyl.

The Acrobatic Squadron "Cruz del Sur" uses airpla*s Sukhoi His, that are very similar to this model, single changing to the form of the cabin and the undercarriage.

In Inter*t they exist a great number of pla*s. It is *cessary to have well-taken care of so that many of them do not have all the data for the construction.

Several were the days that bring closer me to the landing ground and single I could prove the motor and a three-blade propeller, since it fence that is to say o* so that, for a long time we have not been having barren days.

The propeller that I proved was a three-blade APC 10x7, which I do not recommend, the motor I do not have push, the opposite happe*d when I put a propeller 11x7, has left slope to prove a propeller 12x6 to lower the speed of the model.

The land aspect of the model makes us be conceited of a fast and agile model.

Finally I arrive that barren day, after checking everything I gave the radio him to Marcelo, Official Tester pilot: D, the first flight we decided to do it with enough control by any type of emergency, the takeoff of this first flight was quite moving, since immediately I gain altitude, but with little speed and on the brink of mad*ss stall.

In height we could verify that it makes honor to its brother scales 1:1, the rolido speed of was amazing already almost seemed a mixer, too jealous of the controls.

The first landing surprised to us with an entrance in lost, it put the tube, and I do not reach to make level it, the damages were smaller, and after straightening the train already he was ready for its second flight.

Already with less controls, it begins I cart by the track, and also the stall returns to riseon the brink of mad*ss in fast form. We could fly it awhile and to see that the behavior was good, something fast but without vices, single we had to touch to the trim of the motor the others remai*d in center, without no modification. This landing the model came with more speed so that still the memory of the stall of the previous landing was fresh, but was not sufficient retur*d to put of tube: - (

This time the damages were greater, and I take the train and the wood that unites it to the fuselage.

Greetings Jorge!

post-1-1182322726.jpg

post-1-1182322725.jpg

• 2 месяца спустя...

Хорошее видео по теме (может кто и видел уже) - лично мне очень понравилось, правда размерчик чуть "побольше", но главное - красиво летает однако :wink:

Red Devil In Action - Видео ( осторожно - 26 Мб )

900641elk.jpg

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...